Ah yes, I got four new decks this week! Yes I’m weak. No regrets! I’ll space out the interview spreads though.
The Play by Play
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? Eight of Pentacles: Focusing on task. Maybe deck gets straight to the point?
- What are your strengths as a deck? The Hermit: Specialist in one area. When it does it it does it good? Inward focus.
- What are your limits as a deck? King of Wands: This deck is not strong, forceful or steady. Maybe it’s opinions are as whimsicle as it’s art?
- What do you bring to the table — what are you here to teach me? Five of Pentacles: Posessions aren’t everything. Don’t cling to this deck.
- How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? Justice: This deck wants me to be fair and analytical, to weigh both sides of the issues and don’t jump to conclusions. Maybe because it’s a whimsicle deck it wants me to remember that it still has something to say and I should remember that?
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? Four of Pentacles: Learning to take care of and be close to belongings. OK this is always my “I don’t know what to do with this card” card. Even the LWB isn’t helping.
I feel like maybe I’m getting conflicting vibes from this reading. I used a bit of intuition and a bit of the book, maybe that was a mistake with this deck?
It’s a whimsicl deck, yet it gets to the point?
I think that when this deck needs to be used for a reading I’m going to know right away. I’m really looking forward to years of reading with it!
I love this deck so far and can’t wait to do a review on it. What do you think? Do you have this deck or plan on getting it? It seems like a really popular one!