Here’s another new deck I grabbed up this month.
The Play by Play
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 5 of Pentacles reminds us about the little things in life. What may mean a lot to me doesn’t to you. This deck can be a shining light when nobody else expect it. ‘
- What are your strengths as a deck? 4 of Cups. This deck can give a lot of information and possibly be very detailed.
- What are your limits as a deck? Death. Transformation, transition. This deck will be stuck in it’s ways, not make room for new ideas or methods?
- What do you bring to the table — what are you here to teach me? The Star. Hope. Maybe this deck will remind me of hope and light in times of darkness.
- How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? The Fool. I think the message here is to just to jump right in and trust the cards and the process. Don’t bother with outside information, just go purely with the Fool.
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? The Wheel. I’m having a hard time with this one. Something about seeing my fate perhaps?
Well that felt a pretty good reading. It was mostly clear (#2). The deck feels like it has a good vibe and I can read with it a lot, maybe? It’s got a rather serious vibe so that’ll be good to remember later on.
It all came out rather surprising. My first impression of this deck wasn’t super favorable but it changed with this first, quick reading.
I’ll be doing a review on this deck soon, keep your eyes peeled!