omg so excuse the mess in the action shot below. As I’m writing this post (I’m going to schedual it for later) I’m crocheting a tarot cloth and holding my breath waiting to hear back about an apartment rental acception. But I wanted to do another deck interview for y’all.
The Play by Play
- Two of Cups: most important characteristic: Duality, communication, working together harmoniously. This is a perfect partnertship.
- Four of Coins: Holding onto beliefs nomatter what everyone else thinks. For this deck I need to stay true to myself and my beliefs (or lack thereof in my case).
- Ten of Coins: this deck’s limitations is business and money. Maybe I’m not meant to use this deck to do business type things with.
- The Fool: Perhaps my lesson here is something like gateways opening new opportunities in my tarot path. Maybe meating new people and learning new things with this deck is important.
- Seven of Wands: Ignore anything else I see or hear about tarot/this deck and go with my gut, fight for what I need to keep afloat or upright.
- Seven of Swords: Empowerment in doing the things that I really want to do with tarot, or maybe the things I want to do with this deck.
This was a fairly easy, straightforward reading. I like the relative balance of types of cards. I’m really looking forward to using this deck more.